The Latino Network provides support to social, cultural, health, educational and quality of life issues affecting and impacting the Latino Community in Riverside and surrounding areas. Each year, Latino Network receives more requests for sponsorships than it is able to fund. In order to ensure that funds are distributed to organizations aligned with its mission and vision, the Board of Directors review and approves proposals fitting specified criteria. Latino Network serves all people regardless of race, color, ethnicity, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or income.
All requests are subject to Board of Directors approval, please be advised that the board meets to approve request the third Wednesday of every month. Guidelines for consideration by Latino Network:
- Requests for a third party will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one donation/sponsorship per calendar year.
- Requests must be submitted 4 weeks in advance of event.
- In limited situations, the Board of Directors reserves the right to override guidelines.
- Request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and fill out the form below to apply.